Startades av:
conny rubertsson
Mitt i veckan
2017-06-26
Citera

photo
Aktiv: Feb 2009
2053 inlägg

ja nu har guldet nått 1238 och skulle inte guldet börja göra en botten formation kring 1238 så kan det sjunka till 1221 som är nästa motstånd.

img

2017-06-27
Citera

photo
Aktiv: Nov 2008
3173 inlägg

Nu är det mest limbodans känns det som verkar som det pågår en HM-kampanj snacka upp aktien under hurrarop från deras sargade aktieägare som köpt hela vägen ned för att sänka sina GAV? Tittar själv en del på telia med TA-perspektiv ju längre tiden går falnar dock mitt intresse, tror det behövs positivt börshumör för att det skall bli tjosan hejsan?

Nattens tyckande i canada här

*saxat*

Market. A number of consumer sentiment indicators along with other broad indicators, peaked about a month ago and have pulled back slightly. Someone suggested that they have in fact peaked and are now in for a decline, a forerunner of a major economic slowdown, followed by a recession. If this is the case, you could look for a 5%-10% market correction. Given the severity of the recession in 2007-2008 and given debt levels, the recovery is going to take quite a bit longer than normal. He thinks we have another couple of years of 2% growth plus/minus, which is disappointing. However, he expects these pullbacks will be nothing more than short-term blips.

Markets. Stocks aren’t cheap, but where else are investors going to invest.  It is more and more of a stock picker’s market.  It will be tough for Trump to accelerate US growth to 4%.  Canada is doing far better.  Stimulus spending and tax cuts are temporary.  We are probably in low inflation for the rest of our lives.  There is a lot of government debt.  There is too much stuff in the world and not enough people to buy it all.  He feels tech specialty companies are the way to go.  We are running out of tech names in Canada, however.

Sectors 
you would avoid? Very early he learned to avoid commodity stocks. Doesn’t think the world needs another hamburger stand or fast food outlet. He has never liked airlines, because they are always subject to uncertainties and price wars. On the other hand, US defence stocks are a natural, and he has looked at General Dynamics (GD-N), Huntington Ingalls (HII-N) for space weapons and defence and Raytheon (RTN-N).

Annons